Help with Configuration of My Net N900 Router

I tried and Tried to configure my router in way to transmit trought channel 6.2.

Becuse that´s the best channel to transmit in my house , but i only got once -.-

So im asking if anyone knows how can i configure the router to transmit in channel 6,2?

Tkanks in advance.

If you refer to the My Net channel width, it is only capable of using the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. 

Edit: As  Chaos311 states, you can only use one channel at a time.

I am confused on which channel do you want to transmit on. Channel 6, or Channel 2?

You can only choose one, if you decide to do it manually. Generally it is a good idea to leave the channel settings to Automatic as the best available channel can change.

If you want to set it up manually, go to the Advanced Settings / Wireless in the router’s UI. Under 2.4 choose the channel you want.

1 Like

I want to transmit on channel 6,2. because only that way i can receveid 300mbps.

I know that the advanced options dont have that option only 1 ,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, but sometimes when i reboot the router he starts transmiting on channel 6,2, but when i have to reboot again he transmit on a new channel and i cant  set on 6,2.

tks

You cannot do what you speak of…

I think you are missing the term dual band. The router is dual band, meaning it can broadcast on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands simultaneously. You cannot broadcast two channels on each band, only one channel each. In order to get the higher speeds you would need a dual band adapter. Post up your adapter make and model so we can see the specs. In order to manually optimize each channel, you would need some sort of software to study nearby wifi signals. I use inSSIDer for example. You want to change the channel to steer clear of nearby wifi signals. Note microwave ovens goof with 2.4GHz band, use higher channels to avoid this. My tablet in the kitchen does not like the microwave running if I am in line of sight to ap