Help! Please Mycloud lights go from solid white, to blinking to off

This morning I went to retrieve some documents that were saved on mycloud. For about 30 mins, I was able to locate files from mycloud that is connected to my computer via the network (router). When I went back to locate more files, mycloud was not showing up in my network. So I went to the mycloud unit (that is connected to my router in my bedroom) and discovered no lights were showing on the mycloud unit. I unplugged the power from the unit for several minutes and then I plugged it back in. This is what happens. The solid white light comes on and the green network lights turn on. After several minutes the solid white light starts to flash. After a few minutes of the white light flashing the light then goes solid white and then a few moments later the light turns off completely. The green lights for the network still show up and I can feel there is movement inside the mycloud unit but NO lights on the front. I am just sick can someone help me figure out whats wrong? Thanks so much

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: My Cloud OS 5: Perform a Quick, Full, or System Test