Hello does anybody knows whats the difference between WD 3TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0030HBK-NESN and this WD My Book 3TB External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 File Backup and Storage can i use both to storage music? thanks

i will appreciate if someone call tell whtas the difference between these 2 ?? i have ont 3TB for backup and storage and i am planning to buy an external harddrive to storage music too but the prices are different…so whats the difference between both…thanks in advance

Hello,

Can you please share the model number for both drives?

Hello Hamlet…Yeah sure

WD 3TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0030HBK-NESN

and

WD My Book 3TB External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 File Backup and Storage WDBACW0030HBK-NESN

i see there are also prices difference between both the second one is more expensice…

i will apprecciate your help on this to see hwts the difference between both…in fact i own 2 My Book from the second option…

Thanks in advance for your interest

Maurice

Hello,

According to the WD website the WDBFJK0030HBK-NESN and the WDBACW0030HBK-NESN are both the same drive.

They are both “My Book” drives and they are both USB 3.0

The only diference is:

WDBACW0030HBK includes WD Smartware and WDBACW0030HBK includes WD Smartware and WD Backup.

Thanks for your help Hamlet…