HDD firmware need for WD20EARX-00PASB0, WD2500BB-55RDA0, WD2500KS-00MJB0

Hi All, I was wondering if someone could help me out with the following firmware updates for the following drives, as I was not able to find them through the search features.

WD20EARX-00PASB0 - FW ver 51.0AB51
WD2500BB-55RDA0 - FW ver 20.00K20
WD2500KS-00MJB0 - FW ver 02.01C03

Thanks for your time.

Welcome to the Community.

Why do you need to update the firmware on these devices? Are you experiencing a hardware conflict?

Hi Trancer, Thanks for the welcome…beside wishing to keep up to date with the latest firmware from any issues, some of the drives are not able to formatting to its full capacity.

Thanks…

But, are there any firmware for this disc WD20EARX-00pasb0 or not?
I can´t find the new firmware in the web support or software to check firmware to my disc.
Thanks

hola, estoy tratando de prender WD20earx hace 5 años o mas no me acuerdo nunca tuve problema hasta hace 2 meses no lo reconocio Windows por luego de formatear en notebook, win 10, necesito ayuda!
gracias
Florencia

Generally hard disks do not need new firmware. This is due to better embedded logic with more memory so it can handle fixing problems more proactively.

Recall when 4096 byte sectors came into use circa 1999.

Hola, pero como puedo leer , estoy tratando de una a otra usando otra notebook, pc nada resultado, en disco tengo muchisimas fotos y varios que guarde lo necesito recuperar para pasar otro disco, de veras hay muchas fotos de mi vida, mi hijo,mi marido,mis viajes, muchas mas…no puedo perderlos!, tengo otros discos son mas 20 años aun funciona y ese wd20earx es primera vez que no lee, ni nada…espero la respuesta, desde muchas gracias…saludos

I am outspoken about backups, so given your hard disk has died this should be a lesson for everyone. 7-zip is free and USB backup disks are low cost.