Hdd badblock and burn dvd

If a rar, zip or exe file is good in a good sector of the HDD and that sector becomes bad (badblock) then these files are corrupted and burned on DVD discs as if they were non-corrupted files? I use ImgBurn, BurnAware Free and Ashampoo Free

a bad block written to a DVD will be a bad copy plain and simple

My question is related to two situations: if the firmware’s performance limit is full then the files I download will be played on the badblocks? And the other situation if my rar, zip and exe files are in good sector and that sector becomes badblocks in these two cases if I am going to burn a DVD disc with these files that were played in bad sector or good sector it was bad the recording of Will DVD be completed as if it had no errors or corruption because of the badblocks? I recorded some of my dvds with important rar, zip and exe files but only later did I realize that my hdd has some bad sectors badblocks so I thought about these situations

If a rar, zip or exe file is good in a good sector of the HDD and that sector becomes bad (badblock) then these files are corrupted and burned on DVD discs as if they were non-corrupted files? I use ImgBurn, BurnAware Free and Ashampoo Free

Hard disks have several layers of error correction. More recent models tend to be more robust than old ones. Disks have error recovery but once that is overwhelmed then the disk needs to use sector sparing and that means the disk has to be erased.

ImgBurn is no different from the others, I have Roxio which can also burn ISO images.

All depend on a good source to be able to make a good copy.

There are situations where error correction is no longer possible because there is a limit so if the zip, rar or exe file is saved in a bad sector badblock or it is located in a good sector that has become a bad sector these files will be burned to disk Corrupted DVD? I have HDDS IDE year 2000 and the latest

I suggest getting a new hard disk that is larger than the old one and copy all files from it

take note of any errors as those files will be damaged and unusable

if you need more fault tolerance a NAS can handle some modicum of protection but spare disks are desirable