Hbo go?

hello all,

will WD get this channel / program hbo-go?

for what product?

bill,

the roku has hbogo.  thec wd unit doesn’t have it yet?  just wondering when /it wd will get this channel.

I haven’t heard anything.  But that doesn’t mean it won’t happen sometime in the future.  Also, it may depend on chipset. 

Someone should start an idea for this (That is how they prioritize what stuff to put in I think)… also for GBTV which is a Service i’d love to have on my TV. If the WD TV had both HBO and Beck, it would be nearly perfect.

I’m with you on GBTV.  I did not know WD did not offer GBTV when I bought my unit a little over a month ago.  I figured if ROKU had GBTV, that WD would also just to be competitive.  NOT SO.

I really want to watch GBTV.  Guess I’ll have to sell my WD on Craigslist and buy a ROKU.   :frowning:

usmcdad wrote:

I’m with you on GBTV.  I did not know WD did not offer GBTV when I bought my unit a little over a month ago.  I figured if ROKU had GBTV, that WD would also just to be competitive.  NOT SO.

I really want to watch GBTV.  Guess I’ll have to sell my WD on Craigslist and buy a ROKU.   :frowning:

I put up an idea in the idea lab for it - if we all vote on it hopefully it will let them know we want it!

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Software-Accessory-Ideas/GB-TV-A-Must-Have-App/idi-p/308718