Green screen on start up

I recently won a WD Live TV froma twitter contest run by WD. The device set up great and updated to the latest firmware fine. I was able to play mp3 and video files from my Win 7 pc. Last night I successfully watched a movie and then was listening to some music. I shut down the device and went to bed. This morning, I turned it on and ow just have a green screen instead of the menu. I unplugged the power to try and reset it and hat did not work. Is there anything else that I can do to reset the device?

Thank you for your help!!

I ws able to get it working again. I unplugged the power cord for a little while, plugged it back in and was able to get it to work.

I have a had a similar problem but it only seems to affect when I start a movie in Netflix. The screen turns green. I have solved it by powering off the HDMI switch that the WDTV SMP goes through. It clears it up until I exit Netflix and then it turns the screen green again. None of my other devices have that problem if it is a problem with my switch. What does WDTV do differently that the others do not? It would seem to be something that happens when Netflix starts the stream. The Netflix on my Blu-Ray player does not do that. Do oyu have an HDMI switch between the WDTV device and your TV?