Ghost Folder

Hi all,

So I copied a folder with pictures onto my EX4100 in the default Share (Public). Now when I open the OS5 app on my Android the first thing it shows me is those pictures which I don’t want because it is showing me pics of my awful ex! (Insert laugh here!!)

I proceded to delete the folder from my NAS, but the app is still showing those pics!

What I have tried:
I did shut it off and turn it back on, I also turned off and on Mobile/Web Remote Access on the Share so I would force a re-indexing. And no I don’t have Recycle Bin turned on on any Shared, and I also tried accessing my NAS via SSH and I ran a search at the root level and cannot find those pictures anywhere.

The issue:
When I log on to OS5 website, I still don’t see them anywhere EXCEPT when I type the name of the folder to search it, the folder appears in a ghost location (see picture) that is outside of all my Shares! Worse, I cannot rename/move nor delete this thing, it keeps saying Unexpected Error!

Please advise and help me expulse my ex’s face from my beloved NAS!

Hi @wydou ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting: