G-raid thunderbolt 3 always on

hello . my name is Christopher.
I wanted to know if there is a way my G-RAID thunderbolt 3 stays always on without to be connected or to be powered on even if my computer is in sleep mode ???
Maybe the company provide us with a configuration tool to set up things like the way everyone wants.
And i want this because the g-raid it’s very slow when booting up.

TB requires an active data connection to a computer in order to run and be on. This means if the computer is off the drive will remain either off or in sleep. This cannot be changed.

When using an external drive in general we recommend not using sleep mode on a computer so that the drive is always readily available.

Thank you for your answer and yes that is logical that you explained to me. The reason that I asked this it’s because the drive goes to sleep mode when not using it even if the computer is always on and when you need a file it’s slow when it comes back. That is the point to me. And that time I need the file immediately.

If the drive is going to sleep then you can change some settings in your System Preferences. Energy Saver > uncheck “put drives to sleep when possible”