Fstab mounting with NFS issue

So I have a bit of a weird issue I cant resolve. MyCloud:Firmware Version : 2.31.149
My Computer is Ubuntu 18.04

I have several security cameras each with their own username and share on the NAS drive. No problems accessing them and backing up images. On my machine I have in my fstab lines to access those shares.

# Entry for front door camera Storage location WD Drive
192.168.1.103:/nfs/frontdoor /media/frontdoor nfs auto,_netdev,noatime,nolock,bg,intr,tcp,actimeo=1800 0 0

# Entry for driveway camera Storage location WD Drive
192.168.1.103:/nfs/driveway /media/driveway nfs auto,_netdev,noatime,nolock,bg,intr,tcp,actimeo=1800 0 0

I can delete/write and access those shares without issue. I just added a new camera, same model, same setup, same permissions on the NAS, same fstab line which mounts without issue,

# Entry for Nursery Personal location WD Drive
192.168.1.103:/nfs/midnight /media/nursery nfs auto,_netdev,noatime,nolock,bg,intr,tcp,actimeo=1800 0 0

However, If I try an delete anything from that share. I get a “Read only File System” error.

Any suggestions?

Dumb question, because I’m not sure what you’re intending, but in your first two (working) examples, the mount point and NFS export name are the same.

But in your non-working example, the export is “midnight” and the mountpoint is “nursery”.

Is that intentional?

Yes. On the WD drive I created a separate user for each camera, then on my client machine I created a share /media/(username) so everything was just easy to remember.

For this particular camera (nursery) I want it to backup to a location under my WDDrive management account. Which it does…fyi. that part works.

Camera to Drive = Works(read/write/delete)

Its only when I try and access it via the share that writing and deleting files I get the error. Drive to Ubuntu machine = fails(write/delete)