From constant blue to constant red light

Hallo there guys,

I`m writing this thread with a very concerned thoughts about the WD My Cloud that we use as a main archiving device in our organisation.

It so happened that the device disappeared from the network. I pluged out & in the power outlet to restart it. The led light started blinking blue, then it became solid blue light and after a minute or so it turned into constant red light.
I then performed a soft reset and it gave same result: blinking blue → constant blue —> turned into constant red light.

I`m turning to you with all seriousness and hopelessness to get this device working again because it is very very essential for our workflow and even existence.

How can I connect to the WD My Cloud and get a log for what happened? How can I perform a disk check or whatsoever is needed to get to the possible fault that occurs.

Please help.

adding information to the case: the last log entry that I remember was that storage space exceeded 95%.
Anyone else experienced such an issue?

I`m really looking for your help, because we desperately need to get things running, otherwise the agency is getting into serious trouble very soon.

thank you!

Red LED is explained in the knowledge base article below. From the log entry it seems you have filled the my cloud and need to remove files to free up space.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=13175