For next release

Hi, for the next release, you can not implement the alphabetical search for movies and music? :smiley:

Can you also add - On a designated Movie folder, when the Image and video have the same name, only show the video in the Thumbnail view.  Currently it show both the video and Jpeg image in the video folder. 

Also - It would be nice to have the ability to set the size and number of thumbnails that appear on the screen.

I would call it the Billboard view.

Very important - it needs a full internet browser.  That will be awesome. - USB wireless keyboard and mouse ability.

I love the unit but it could be so much better.

********************************************************************************

Built in Wireless to avoid using one of the usb ports - Any plans for integrating that.

********************************************************************************

If Western Digital would just work with me on this product the unit from a Video/movie play back would be amazing.  Right now I give it about a 7 out of 10.  It just needs a few tweaks.

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea

Wireless Buffering to allow HD video to seemlessly stream and play.  No more of that direct play.