Football (American)

Okay so i cancelled my cable because i basically have everything i’ll ever want to watch on my hub, and whatever i don’t have i can access through netflix or hulu

The only thing that i am missing now is the ability to watch Football Games

Has anyone figured out a way to stream or watch LIVE… keyword LIVE football games

Or even if it had a 5 or 10 minute delay that would be fine… But i need to figure out a way to stream the Cleveland Browns football games to my TV

Not on the Hub, but I bought a Logitech Revue $99 for watching live NFL, NHL, MLB games on my tv. I cut the cable a year ago and have no regrets. :smileyvery-happy:

You can try Playon and download a script to stream live games through the Hub, but it’s a hit and miss most of the time.

Try this link on you pc:   http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/american-football.html?game=american-football

Good luck with that. The NFL and DirecTV are very protective of their broadcast rights and deals.

There’s no luck to it. There are several sites on the net that offer free streaming of games. NFL and DirecTV are limited in their reach to shut sites down. A lot of streams come form Europe, Australia, and South America as well as HD webcam streams on users tvs.

Mediamaster wrote:

There’s no luck to it. There are several sites on the net that offer free streaming of games. NFL and DirecTV are limited in their reach to shut sites down. A lot of streams come form Europe, Australia, and South America as well as HD webcam streams on users tvs.

Tell that to Justin.tv or any of the half dozen other sites the NFL had shut down in the past year.

“Tell that to Justin.tv or any of the half dozen other sites the NFL had shut down in the past year.”

I’m aware of that Miami_Son, 2 site I watched games on were taken down for now.

Just like the streets, one drug dealer taken in, three more dealers move into that spot.

Pulazki is looking for answers, not arguments.

I’m not arguing, just pointing out the reality. The NFL, even more than Hollywood studios, is VERY protective of their product. Any game site you find today will probably not be working by game 5. If you want to invest your time chasing after the replacements, be my guest.

Dude… I don’t care how protective the “NFL” is of their product… What you’re saying is ridiculous…

It is impossible for the NFL to stop people from streaving the game … **bleep**, If i had Cable right now, I could stream the game live from my TV… in HD mind you to anyone that i wanted… so if i am able to do that, so are a couple million other people around the country, how could the NFL possibly stop it? Technology of today makes it so anyone could just stream and send the game to anyone elses computer… in 720p so long as both parties have decevent cable internet speeds.

But nonetheless…

I have used play-on before… I actually really liked it but my free subscription ran out, and i searched and searched for a serial for that and i could not find one online anywhere, and i’m actually pretty good at finding ''em… So i can’t use it anymore … I have HULU Plus subscription anyway though… i really wish they had live football on the HULU… they dont have any football at all even not live i dont believe do they?

Pulazki wrote:

Dude… I don’t care how protective the “NFL” is of their product… What you’re saying is ridiculous…

It is impossible for the NFL to stop people from streaving the game … **bleep**, If i had Cable right now, I could stream the game live from my TV… in HD mind you to anyone that i wanted… so if i am able to do that, so are a couple million other people around the country, how could the NFL possibly stop it? Technology of today makes it so anyone could just stream and send the game to anyone elses computer… in 720p so long as both parties have decevent cable internet speeds.

Please tell us how.

Oh and shortly after you post this miraculous work-around I am sure the NFL laywers will be knocking on your door. 

parnott100 wrote:

Pulazki wrote:

Please tell us how.

Oh and shortly after you post this miraculous work-around I am sure the NFL laywers will be knocking on your door. 

I’m trying to cut back on my arguing with idiots on the internet. :wink:  JustinTV was seized by the FBI along with several others and some countries DO respect US copyright law and will shut down servers illegally distributing content. The NFL has some very expensive contracts with broadcasters for their games, some exclusive like DirecTV, so they have very good reason to protect their product. Hulu doesn’t have ANY NFL games because they would have to pay for them and would probably have to raise prices if they did because the NFL licensing fees are ginormous.

Pulazki is the ultimate in Internet mooches. Debating piracy law with a known entitlement freak is a lost cause… :wink:

TonyPh12345 wrote:
Pulazki is the ultimate in Internet mooches. Debating piracy law with a known entitlement freak is a lost cause… :wink:

I love the term that they use over on http://www.theregister.co.uk/ - Freetard