Folders ect

I have the wd live hub 1TB.I’VE UPLOADED 40 MOVIES ON TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS .SOME WENT TO FILES SOME WENT TO VIDEO HOW CAN I TRANSFER ALL RO THE SAME AREA? WHEN I CLICK THE MOVE OPTION ALL THAT COMES UP IS …INTERNAL STORAGE AS A LOCATION

Im not sure why it’s so hard to move my movies from files to video’s. 

I am a bit confused on exactly what your issue is, but you should try connecting to your hub from another computer. Then use your normal file management resources to make folders and move media around on the HUB. You may find that easier than using the HUBs internal file management tools

Good Luck

-P

Hey Pearl,I’m not use to the wd box…I have never owned one until few days ago…

Im not sure how to put in to text what the issues are…simply(from what I am seeing )

…first uploaded movies went too files…On the main screen…

Second upload of movies went to video’s…on the maintenance screen…

I’m unable to move (video’s )From the file main folder to the video main folder…

NOT to mention. I have no earthly idea how to access the hub ow whatever. From another computer 

My friend seems to think the firmware may have been uploading when I was loading

Movies, im not going to say it was or wasn’t…i tried uploading. Pictures and the pictures Went into the file. Section, i actually Have found Movies in the photo section…customer service Was Among the worst ive ever dealt. With…now what to do delete. Everything. And start over?how do I do the firmware over

Sorry amigo, but you desperately need to read the manual. 

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705046.pdf

You are going to need to get a much better grasp on how this product works and how to connect to it from your computer.

-P

Too much for me, anything. That Takes up this much time  to do  what I look at as simple tasks,doesn’t have any use in my house I will simply bring it back…poor product For non computer type people. Thanks for your feedback pearle

marbles wrote:

Too much for me, anything. That Takes up this much time  to do  what I look at as simple tasks,doesn’t have any use in my house I will simply bring it back…poor product For non computer type people. Thanks for your feedback pearle

Sorry to hear that but it sounds like a good idea for you. If you don’t have time to read the manual, you certainly don’t have time to figure this product out and get it working the way you want. Not sure there are any products that you can just turn on and wor out of the box the way you want and actually have a lot of features, but perhap you will find something that suits your needs.

Good luck on your quest for the right product

-P

My neighbour came over welke created folders from pc,populatie from there and it puts them in the proper category 

NOT sure why they wouldn’t give a manual. And let you. Know. That’s the best way to do it rather than people like me assumuing it’s ok to just plug. A flash drive directly in…now I. Have to see why there’s. Not sound on net flix!