Folder structure

Hi, when I select “videos” on my wd tv live hub (with folder view) the first screen is the “WDTVLiveHub” folder, when I hit this folder my movies are shown. Is anyway I can hide/eliminate this intermediate “WDTVLiveHub” folder, so when I hit “videos” I can go directly to my movies.

Regards,
Thanks in advance.

have you ever plugged up an external drive to the hub?  After I did this the same thing happened to me, I haven’t been able to fix this issue either, although it dosen’t bother me much.

No, I have plugged a My Book World edition, through my router. I use music and photos from there, and my movies from the local storage. There is a way to skip this intermediate folder, setting media library off, but you lose the movie info. In my case, in the local storage, I also have some folders with movies, in this cases I have to many hits to reach the movie. 

Thanks.

hi

i have another problem, in my folder structure when i plug the drive to computer i see this folders:  .wd-tv, console and   found.000. This is special  folder i thin is back up folder, i i have a cuestion can i delete thid found000 folder.? What that means??? I have a 2 external drive plug in and there is also this folder000??? any idea???

Thanks

fllavallol wrote:

Hi, when I select “videos” on my wd tv live hub (with folder view) the first screen is the “WDTVLiveHub” folder, when I hit this folder my movies are shown. Is anyway I can hide/eliminate this intermediate “WDTVLiveHub” folder, so when I hit “videos” I can go directly to my movies.

Regards,
Thanks in advance.

This has been asked several times and the answer is no if you are using firmware 2.06.10 and above. If you really want to eliminate that, you need to rollback your firmware to 2.05.08 or below because on those firmwares, that folder does not exist.