Folder structure question

Should.d I store each movie file in it’s own folder or group them together in theme folders like,'action?

I’d say that’s a matter of personal preference. Do you normally browse your movies by title or genre? All of my physical DVD’s are ordered by title, so that’s how I have them organized on the hub.

I have my movies in one folder and each movie is in it’s own subfolder. After seeing the amazing set of thumbnails I’ve linked below, I am seriously thinking about putting them into subfolders by genre.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=17058426#post17058426

On my old media player, I had each movie in it’s own folder and used Thumbgen to make icons and movie sheets.  With the Live Hub, I went with genre folders.  The way the WD browses works better. 

Its funny, I have my stuff setup by genre folders (as it seems to work the best on the HUB), and when I followed your link and saw the folder icons shown there, it turns out that I had used the exact same picture to make my folder for comedy as the author of that thread. Guess we both think 'Stripes" is a good representation of comedy  :smileyvery-happy: 

… After seeing the amazing set of thumbnails I’ve linked below, I am seriously thinking about putting them into subfolders by genre.