Folder Share Permissions - Access Denied

Our Company just bought WESTERN DIGITAL My Book World Edition II 2TB a couple days ago.

During the installation and Folder Share Permissions we encountered error to access Folder which has restriction for some users.

=Error Message+

\DataCentre\DB is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resources

=

I did set specific user to have access to the folder from Folder sharing permission page

Another error message says:

Multiple Connections to a server or shared resources by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnec all previous connections to the servers or sahred resources and try again

=

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks, awsoe1

Each user must be asigned a user name and password by the administor threw the network storage manager

Here are the instructions page 81

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705013.pdf

Do you have any of the users on the WD with the same id as the windows users ?

Yes, I do have same user. Now I can access the folder but most of the time the error message still appears. even I have restart my pc and WD.

Still dont know what is the perfect solutions

Done this.

but still user can not access the Folder

I had almost the same problems and the solution was to define a user on the Mybook with an ID not equal to ANY windows user which accesses it. I also removed any other users which had an ID equal to any windows users.