Folder icons

after installing the latest firmware… i noticed that my folders (in gallery view) now have an icon different that the one I set for the folder!!  it’s using the icon for the first video in the folder… how can i change this!!!

You have to have an icon named “folder.jpg” or “folder.png” in that folder.

i do have a file named folder.jpg in that folder… but it’s still using a different picture for that folder…

Try this then, from your PC open the folder .wd_tv, then delete the folder Thumb.  Or you can delete the entire .wd_tv folder, but you will have to put any themes that you have back in the Theme folder once it rebuilds.

OK… i finally got it to work… but i had to trick it a little … lol…

I did go and remove the .thumb files in the .wd_tv folder… but that didnt fix it… I had to remove the .jpg that it WAS displaying… and add folder.jpg AGAIN… then it would show up properly…

NOW…

All i need is to find the NEW version of the PsychoTHC Anodized theme that is compatible with the new firmware… somone around here said that they were using it… but it’s just not posted on the website yet… Someone please send me or link me to the new version!  Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Here is the link to the current PsychoTHC Anodized 1.3XL theme for the Hub:  http://www.michaelrottner.de/wdtv_live_hub.html

Glad to hear you got it fixed. 

I believe that you have to contact him to get the beta for that theme.  His site says right now:

UPDATE: ANODIZED Theme 1.3 IS NOT FULLY compatible with the new 2.03.24 Firmware. Video Gallery View is messed up!
Next release for ANODIZED Theme will be finished next days. Please be patient…

So, there probably won’t be a public version for a little while.