Flashing Media Stick with CM3 doesn't work now

I have three Media Sicks with CM3s. Two them won’t attach with rpiboot anymore. I am using linux. They used to work and I can still boot them. The other one still works fine. I have tried two different computers (Debian 8 and RPi) and even used a powered usb hub. Any ideas?

Hi, in my testing the CM3 requires significantly more power than CM1 for consistent programming. Even with my Belkin powered USB hub, results haven’t been consistent with CM3 where it was rock-solid with CM1. For CM3, I’m currently using the setup in the picture below with a USB OTG splitter cable powered externally via 3A 5V adapter (not shown in picture). This usually works, although I occasionally get a failure to “claim interface” error (rebooting the host has fixed this in my experience).

I’ve been trying for the past 3 days to get my Compute Module 3 flashed. I’ve tried 4 different chords to connect with the PC. I’ve tried everything thats been stated in this community and using google search.

I run RPIBoot as administrator, Screen stays on the “Waiting for BCM2835/6/7”

The PC is able to find the device as “WD My Book 25A7 USB Device”, however, it will not find the CM3.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this to work?