Files older than a month, automatically deleted?

This has been happening since I received my, My Cloud, and it only happens in one folder. This one folder only keeps files for a month, after they are older than a month that vanish. Today I come in and my files from November are gone, on December 1st, October was gone and So forth. They don’t even show up in the Recycling Bin. I contacted support and they only would tell me that it has to be a issue with my computer or someone that has access is deleting them. Anyone have any ideas?

Files should not be deleted unless there is a program or application set to remove old files managing your NAS.

Is this happening to files from a set folder or share? Or is this happening to any file on any share after a certain date? What you change your NAS’s folder share permissions to read-only for testing purposes in order to confirm if files are still deleted even access should be restricted?

@CODY_HOLLAND

Since this is only happening in one folder, as you say above, is the folder a share that you created? Also, are you using permissions to access the folder? Are you using backup software to that folder or just copy and paste?