Files Not Showing Up in Windows 10 Explorer

I am not able to see any files in movies, photos, or music directories. I have no issues seeing all the files under russ or beth. See attached pictures. I used to be able to see all files using windows 10 explorer. Not sure when the problem started occurring. Just had a windows update today.

wdmycloud

Why did you remove your post?

try to upgrade new firmware version

My post may be in the wrong area. I have My Cloud not My Cloud Home.
WDBCTL0040HWT-NESN
WCC4E5HCSH6A
Current firmware: 2.31.183

I have the latest firmware. Thanks.

One of the annoying problems that are faced by users is Printer Offline problem, even when it’s not. To fix Epson Printer Offline Problem in Windows 10 , you must get to the roots of the problem. Printer offline error in general appears due to communication error between PC and Printer. In some cases, outdated printer driver and software make it a bit difficult to fix.

I deleted my post because I thought it was solved. My files were visible on my account and I didn’t check any other invited accounts. What turns out all my invited accounts do not have acces to my server.

So to simply solve it I gave all my guests my log in information.

Thanks for sharing this valuable content with us this work is appreciable and I have bookmarked your website Visit to setup aol email account

I think I have the same problem…

I have the WD My Cloud - 2TB.
I have been uploading images from my computer to My Cloud via the website. I find that when doing this the image preview rarely is generated and I cannot view the image on my computer unless I click to download a copy - the download happens fine but takes time which is no good for browsing.

From my iPhone app, as I scroll through images they load to view (taking a few seconds each) but slightly better than web link on computer as it’s not necessary to download - still not convenient for browsing though.

Why is this happening and can it be fixed so all my images are ready for view when I login?

This issue appears to have gone away over night. Not sure if anyone intervened to fix or if it just rights itself.