Files I cant delete on my WD Mycloud home device

I have just purchased the WD My Cloud Device and set it up, transferred (saved) all of my old files and have it ready to use.
I have a series of folders that define what they store and direct me to them. eg Documents Music Pictures etc.
I also note on this first ‘access page’ not only my main folders but approx. 100 plus images (JPG files) which I have already saved to the relevant folder at some stage in the past. I have tried to delete these files by selecting and deleting them. This occurs as it should then over the next few minutes to an hour they ‘repopulate’ in this same location. I have tried multiple times to delete with no success. each time I access the WDMy Cloud they are back again. The photos are ones I have taken with my phone camera but are not the only ones on my phone storage device.
It appears that some sort of sync is going on but I dont recall setting one up. Even asked local computer technician when he was out looking at my system on another matter and he was puzzled.
Any Help out there.

PS If it is a sync that was somehow setup from my phone. Why only these photos and not new ones I take or all of the photos on the phone storage??

Appreciate some help

Hi kcfischer,

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en
The link below will allow you to call support if you are having trouble with the form.