Fan turned off apparently by FW 5.26.119 update

My EX4100 finished an update to FW version 5.26.119 at 4:54pm yesterday.
I received a Fan Not Working Alert at 4:54 pm, System Over Temperature at 6:17pm, a Pending Thermal Shutdown alert at 6:34pm, then the system went offline. We were unable to get to the unit to address any of this until this morning.

After cooling the unit and allowing it time to reset, a reboot has it “alive”, but fan speed is “! N/A” and my drive temps are climbing. It seems that the firmware update caused an issue with the fan and now basically renders the unit unusable. I note that the firmware release notes indicate there were changes addressing fan issues, but it appears it has caused one in my case. I’ve never had a problem with the fan or temperature until this point.

Is there another immediate hotfix or patch in the works?

Do I have any current options on getting data off this unit until this is addressed?

Thanks!

Have you opened a support case? If not, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

TLDR: Pull the power… hibernate or reboot aren’t enough.

Thanks, but it turns out that it wasn’t necessary… Pulling the power apparently fixed it. Hibernate and reboot didn’t resolve anything, but when I unplugged it completely to pull the unit out, it was fine the next time I turned it on. Good so far.

Il mio WD My Cloud da quando si è aggiornato alla versione 5.26.119 è inutilizzabile.
A un certo punto si blocca e per poterci lavorare devo spegnerlo e accenderlo.
Ho fatto le verifica dei dischi e non ci sono problemi.
Ci sono altri utenti con lo stesso problema?
Ci sono soluzioni?
Ho provato a ripristinare il firmware precedente ma non ci sono riuscito.
Per piacere potete aiutarmi?