EX4100: RAID 5 Damaged and couldnt operate

Since my brand new EX4100 (1 month) auto-update the firmware 2.30.193 in 3:00 AM of this morning, I cant access to my files anyway.

Storage > RAID , says:
Volume_1 RAID 5 23.99 TB Damaged

whitout any extra information

I tried restart, but says:
ERROR: System shutdown, restore, and restart, as well as a firmware update, are prohibited when the following operations are in progress: disk formatting, disk resizing, disk migration, RAID parity check and firmware upload.

Then I tried a quick test, but the test stuck in 0%… 5 minutes later I cancel the test, but then says stuck in 100% (bar progress) wiith Cancel button still on, still says “in progress”…

Neither I cant downgrade an older firmware version, because the manual update button is desabled

I dont know if EX4100 is doing an operation or not, the log doesnt say any problem since weeks and I cant do any operation, neither restart.

Somebody can helpme?

The EX4100 still say “Standby Mode”, I cant heard the disks, Can I force shutdown??

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-k-DtbZ6HTqI/WwC1XgkJhUI/AAAAAAAABNU/LF_JGiUyHOk9k8WIwhPIeLIVjTVlgn8YQCJoC/w530-h352-n/sshot-79.png

ok, now works fine after a force restart. The system was freeze after a auto-update the firmware.