EX4100 Cloud access control, Zugriffskontrolle der Cloudzugriffe

Hello All,
Am new here and although I have already taken a lot of time with the individual topics, I can’t find anything about an access control option. I have a WD EX4100 device running and set up as far as it goes. Have set up various accesses for my friends and family and they work fine. But now I want to know who and how often you access the data and pictures.
Is there something from WD or is there possibly an APP. Maybe there is a log file on the device that can be read. Has anyone ever had the same issue here? Then I ask for info.
Thanks

Hallo Zusammen,
bin neu hier und obwohl ich mir schon viel Zeit mit den einzelnen Themen genommen habe, kann ich nichts über eine Möglichkeit der Zugriffskontrolle finden. Ich habe ein WD EX4100 Gerät am laufen und soweit auch eingerichtet. Habe meinen Freunden und Familie verschiedene Zugriffe eingerichtet, die problemlos funktionieren. Nun möchte ich aber wissen, wer und wie oft man auf die Daten und Bilder zugreift.
Gibt es hierzu was von WD oder gibt es eventuell eine APP. Vielleicht gibt es ja auf dem Gerät eine log -Datei, die man auslesen kann. Hat jemand schon mal hier gleiches Thema gehabt? Dann bitte ich um Info.
Danke

Hi @knuetterfutt ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask