EX4100 and PR 4100 error

Hello
I have an Ex4100 and a PR 4100 according to the computer technician I can not have both in the same network connected to the internet which I think is strange because it has different ip addresses and both connected to the router for which I thank your opnion, I also have lan2 Of each Nas connected to two network cards on the pc with different ip addresses for local network access but I do not have a big problem I can not make remote backups between them from the ssh error also when my friends login to the wd login page The devices are not accessible but are connected how can I solve these problems?
Thank you for your help.

I’d get a new computer technician. The information he provided you is completely incorrect. Do the devices show up on the device table in your router?

1 Like

tankyou

How can I troubleshoot any configuration on the Nas or router?
Why appear appear on the router

No problem. Just to clarify my statement above, there is no reason you couldn’t have both NAS’s connected to your router and still connect to the internet. There’s likely a conflict of some kind. You need more information in order to diagnose the issue fully.

The first step in gathering that information is to log into your router and see if both NAS’s show up there and if the router shows internet access. If you don’t know how to do this you’d need to contact your ISP (if they provided it) or your router manufacturer. Or just ask Google