EX4 not accessable

I have been experiencing an issue over the last two weeks that I was attempting to resolve myself via reading this forums posts about this but my EX4 just stops being accessable I can see it on the network get the properties for it ping it from my PC (I tried setting up a batch file to ping it to see if that would keep it responding but that failed) but when I try to access the dashboard nothing happens and my network shares are all unaccessable. it was refusing to shutdown via the front button would sit there with system is shutting down for ages and not turn off, and also had the power supply 1 or 2 failed (I dont have a second power supply anyway) after a power recycle it would respond again but after multiples of these (about every 2 days) the Raid 1+0 Vol1 is rebuilding with a 61607min rebuild time after 1 1/2 days of rebuilding already, and it has done it again, I have a support request in with WD but im at the end of this currently wondering if I should just try going out getting a full new NAS turning it off and on again and hoping like crazy I can rip everything off the drives?

Hi JustinHarris,

We have escalated your concern to L2 support someone would contact you soon.