Everyday 2 or 3 times i am receving this message from my book live. ANYONE KNOW THIS?

The following events are generated in your MyBookLive Merter’ı.

Event Title: Temperature normal

Event description: The system temperature within the specified normal temperature range.

Severity: info

Event code: 2003

Event time: 05-19-2015 06:00:46 AM

Company software version: 02.43.09-038

OR

Event Title: ???

Event description: ???

Event code:

Event time: 05-19-2015 05:30:40 AM

OR

Event Title: Temperature normal

Event description: The system temperature within the specified normal temperature range.

Event code: 2003

Event time: 05-16-2015 06:00:15 AM

Hi there and welcome to the WD community.

Try to disable the email notifications on the dashboard and try to re enable them to see if this helps you out, you can do this on the dashboard under settings and system. Hope this helps you out

firs of all thank you very much.

adn tonight i will try your proffer. 

thanks

i try it what you say. but, still same problem.

also another problem, i cannot send link via my iphone application. it is coming blank email.

my book live updated lates firmware.

Hi,

Try to reset the unit, press the hole shaped button on the back of the unit for 3 to 6 seconds see if by resetting the unit it fixes this issue. If this does not work then i recommend contacting support for further assistance on this matter:

http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp?lang=en%22

The reset procedure will  not delete any data from the unit, but it will make some of the settings on the drive go back to default.