Error when transferring .Tif files

I recently updated my MacBook Pro to Big Sur 11.4, and I have not been able to transfer .tif files to my cloud drive since.

I’m running the latest version of WD Discovery. The drive mounts to my computer perfectly. I can access all of my files and transfer other file types (.jpeg, .numbers, .pages, etc). But whenever I go to transfer a .tif file I get error code 100070 (an unexpected error occurred).

I’m a photographer and typically transfer my files via Lightroom. The process takes longer, but it keeps everything in the catalog mapped correctly. I can upload the .tif files to my cloud via home.mycloud.com but I lose my mapping (and it takes at least 5 minutes to upload a single 100mb file). I have about 16gb of files that I need to transfer over to my cloud.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on here? I’ve ran first aid on the disk, and it came back fine. Every so often (1 out of 10 times or so) I can get one of the .tif files to transfer over, but it always seems to be random.

@jenberlyn,

Please check the table below, which displays the USB drive file systems supported on My Cloud Home products.

Product NTFS HFS+ FAT32 exFAT
My Cloud Home :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:
My Cloud Home Duo :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

I would like to inform everyone, that the mentioned “.tif” is not supported by My Cloud Home. In order to upload the mentioned format of the file, you need to first change the file format of the drive to the supported file system in order to check the supported file types. Please refer to the below-mentioned link:

My Cloud Home Thumbnail Preview Supported File Types

https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3718

IF IT HELPS THANKS IN ADVANCE IF NOT SORRY IN ADVANCE AND LET ME KNOW IN CASE ISSUE STILL PRESISTS