Error Code: 0f00: 1332. Msg: DISK - Block 7755285: Interrupt Request(IRQ) did not set in time

Operating System Windows 7

Computer: Dell Inspiron 570

SATA WD50 00AAKX 753CA1

I’ve been having trouble with applications  “Not Responding” and slow boot.  I downloaded and ran the Dell Diagnostic app.  All hardware checks out expept the system’s SATA drive.  With each test I got the error message:

Error Code: 0f00: 1332. Msg: DISK - Block 7755285: Interrupt Request(IRQ) did not set in time.

Since it’s a WD drive, I figured I would try to find an explanation and what to do next.  Does it mean that the drive is going to fail?  Is there a way to fix this?

Hi are the system drivers up to date. I checked with Dell and there is a bios update and also a firmware update for that drive. Remember since that drive came in a prebuilt PC the only warranty on the drive would be one year from Dell. This is a link to Dell’s driver page.  http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/ca/en/cadhs1/Product/inspiron-570  . If you are going to update the bios and firmware for the hard drive please read all instructions from Dell.