After frustratiing some time to understand what can cause this error and:
- having read thousands potential solution (Antivirus, Windows Search, Firewall, ssh to manually change samba settings) that didn’t worked at all
- exchanged tens e-mail with the support, which didn’t help at all (they first blamed corrupted file system then escalated to the technical level with no solution so far!)
I simply (and accidentally) discovered that in the Shares menu of the dashboard, my shares didn’t use the Oplocks.
I turned they on and the error disappearead…
I didn’t realise before the Oplocks option is on this panel.
I was looking rather in Network settings.
Hope this can help.