EasyStore Backup no longer working

Can’t get WD Backup to initiate/start. Drive shows on Explorer and I can access various non-WD backup files. Have run WD Utilities against the EasyStore Drive with successful results. Have upgraded WD Utilities and WD Backup software. Rebooted 2-3 times. Turned off Sleep mode. My last backup was Sept 19,2018. I fear that a Microsoft Update has crippled by backup process! What else shall I try?? What options do I have to get my EasyStore WD Backup to function again! DELL laptop less than 2 yrs old with Win10 OS.

I also see other WD Community topics with similar issues. I’m hoping someone has the solution!!

Reinstall the WD backup software and delete the files and folder and the latest version of the software again

• Uninstall the WD Backup from Programs.

• Verify that the following folders contacting the database files have been deleted.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Western Digital\WD Backup.

• Reboot the computer.

Did as you suggested. The WD Backup window did appear after I re-installed the WD Backup software and I clicked on BACKUP NOW. Nothing happened. I click on the WD icon in my system tray, a WD Backup mini-window opens. Nothing happens when clicking on ‘Backup Now’ or on ‘Settings’. In the Task Manager, WD BACKUP is listed as ‘background process’ and not ‘active’.

After uninstalling the drive have you deleted the file and folder from
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Western Digital\WD Backup
files

Marvelous offer decent to peruse this extremely supportive data for me I am exceptionally cheerful to part of this network continue sharing you may likewise like this no crop for instagram app