Easiest & safest way to backup my EX2 Ultra

Had the Ex2 Ultra 8Tb for a month or so now and I’ve been happily filling my drive up with 4K movies. Now it’s saying my drive is full and it isn’t because I still have 4tb remaining. Now I realise that after consulting the oracle that I needed to change my Raid settings before I started using my NAS to JBOD which would then give me the use of both 4tb drives. But to do that at this stage would mean losing everything on the first drive. So my question is there an easy and safe way to backup my files? One that preferably doesn’t take me weeks to do.

The only super-sure way that i found to transfert gb of data from wd nas to other usb hdd attach to nas was: do that by web/internet site/interface…

So, connect an usb 3 hdd on your nas, go to mycloud.com, and you can see your nas folder’s and your usb attached hdd… click on source and upper copy icon, so click on destination and upper paste icon…

This way move data directly from nas to usb device (best speed way).

Thank you very much for your help, I will give that a try at the weekend and let you know how I get on.