Drop Box Is Back

28/07/2020 and still the same problem, if I had read this in time I would not have bought it :rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@joseteb What issues with Dropbox are you having? Have you updated to the latest firmware and are using Dropbox app v2.02? Have you contacted support with more details regarding your issue or reviewed the the following article? My Cloud: Dropbox App is Not Syncing or Stopped Syncing

Hi, my dropbox version is 2.03 and i have the latest firmware on my ex2 ultra, i have installed dropbox I have selected the folders that I want to synchronize and halfway through the download it has stopped, the update date is correct, but the files are not downloaded, it says “synchronization paused” I have looked at the article and it seems that everything is in order , I make ping, tracert and nslookup from the windows cmd and it comes fine.

Thank you @SBrown

@joseteb please open a support case and included your My Cloud EX2 Ultra system logs https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask.
If you already have a support case opened, please let me know the case number via private message.

Thanks

1 Like