Drive not in windows Pending (destination not available) 795 items remaining (110.6 GB)

My F: drive is no longer registering in “My Computer”. I am using My Books WD7500HiU-00. My Books is registering in Devices & Printers. My OS in WIndows7. I can see My BackUp plan in Memeo only. Thanks.

Hello,

If the drive is not seen on “Computer” then you should try some basic troubleshooting:

1- Connect the power adapter to the wall directly.

2- If the computer is a desktop, connect it on the back USB port (directly to the PC, not through a hub).

3- Make sure you hear the connection sound windows makes when recognizes a USB device.

4- Go to "Disk Management” to verify if the drive shows up there.

If the drive shows up in disk management but it is not seen on Computer, then it means the partition is corrupted and you will have to format it in order to use it again. Please note that formatting the drive will delete all data stored on it.

Drive is showing in disk management with red arrow. Can I not just remap the F Drive without formating and loosing  my backup data. How who I get the data off My Books before formatting? Is it possible 110.GB of data pending causing this problem?