Downloading movies with backdrop

Can someone pleaseeeee help me!

i currently download movies through vuze and put them onto my WD Harddrive, although i dont have any backdrop of infomormation about them . When my friend downloads them she has a backdrop and everything but she wont tell me how she does it ! can someone pleaseeeee help me. I would really appreciate it !

Lisamaree11 wrote:

Can someone pleaseeeee help me!

i currently download movies through vuze and put them onto my WD Harddrive, although i dont have any backdrop of infomormation about them . When my friend downloads them she has a backdrop and everything but she wont tell me how she does it ! can someone pleaseeeee help me. I would really appreciate it !

Don’t think anyone here can help you.   It isn’t WD-related (aside from using a WD hard drive, which is inconsequential.)  

Hi, 

When you are downloading the files, you should be able to see the content on the folder. Make sure that the background is included. 

Try using a different source of the files or a different site.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, do you have a source you recommend because all of the movies i can find on vuze do not have a back drop and i dont know of anywhere else i can do this ?

Thanks