Does anyone have the 9.4.1-101 firmware update files?

Is there any site I can download it from?

Those are two different questions.

Yes, every working My Cloud Home (MCH) has a copy of 9.4.1-101 firmware downloaded from OTA at one time, the MCH owner just has to wait a week or two, sometimes less, with a working router with UpNP opened and internet working.

No, there are no WD websites to download the firmware manually.

@Aakos02

My Cloud Home Firmware Update Instructions (wd.com)

Mine hasn’t been activated yet. Will it still get the update if i let it run for a week or two?
Is there any way to make sure that the MCH works properly?

You asked a lot of tangential questions without documenting anything you did and you started a couple of different threads in doing so and that is a problem. If you are asking for solutions without making an effort of reading the documentation, you should at least document your device and download its debug_logs.tar.zip and then file a support case with WD support at url below.

It doesn’t matter if you found the My Cloud Home in a dumpster or a thrift shop or somebody handed it to you because he has given up. You can still ask for support. I have a lot of owners who started asking a lot of questions, then finally admitted that they may have a damaged unit of questionable origin or it was years after the 2 year warranty period and they couldn’t activate their device through no fault of the information they were given, but rather the fault was with the device itself or the geolocation of the device. So please document the state of your My Cloud Home, if not here on the forum then with WD Tech support and they will tell you if the device can be activated. If you don’t know where to start, try downloading the debug_logs.tar.

If you bought the My Cloud Home new from Bestbuy or Amazon or other authorized dealer and you can’t activate it, just return it within 30 days.