DLNA Not working / firmware problem

Hi, I have a big problem here. I have mycloud EX4100 and one month ago show all 4 disk damaged (all disk in red light). OK then I put all disk to computer and start slow scan. After few hours all disk passed good. I put disk back and NAS again show its damaged. Again put all disk out and try reset (with button in back). Than I put all disk back. One disk problem but only need rebuild. Rebuild make in few hours and without problems. After that I try turn on DLNA but I turn on dlna and nothing happend. Only slider go to ON but not showing anything (not show rescan, rebuild buttons or server version nothing). In first dashboard page not showing how many movies, music, photos I have. Only OTHERS 7TB free 1.3 TB .

I try :
Reset factory settings (without delete content)
Test twonky in mycloudIP:9000 (not responding)
Television, tablet, computer not see DLNA server
Try reset with button in back (its only delete admin password?)
Try downgrade to 2.11.XXX or 2.21.xxx and SAME problem
Try downgrade to 2.10.310 and DLNA working correct (IP:9000 responding too)
Try Request Support but show messages ERROR IN UPLOADING LOG FILE (try turn off firewall, NAT and open all ports in router but its same)
And after all I try do nothing one week (maybe hidden scan) but still nothing

Screens (only 2 for newbye? WT*?):

@davidko21 Maybe you can find your answer here in the New Community for My Cloud devices.

If you haven’t done so already you may want to see the dedicated subforum for the EX Series. This subforum (My Cloud) is generally for a different device, the single bay/single drive My Cloud.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/my-cloud-expert-series

One can use the forum search feature, magnifying glass icon upper right, to find past discussions similar to your current issue.

On the single bay/single drive My Cloud I don’t think the Capacity graphic information is necessarily tied to the Twonky DLNA component of the firmware.