Disabled media receivers re-enabled at restart

If I disable a specific media receiver in “Media Receivers” page in twonky page (ip:9000) I see it re-enabled at startup. Obviously this is not acceptable. Do I miss something?

marco81bs wrote:

If I disable a specific media receiver in “Media Receivers” page in twonky page (ip:9000) I see it re-enabled at startup. Obviously this is not acceptable. Do I miss something?

You could disable UPNP for Twonky and/or the media receiver.  Disabling UPNP on the router may not do anything as it may depend on the router’s firmware & config.

The twonky page does say to recognize all “new” media receivers; doesn’t say how to disable recognizing “new” receivers.  How about disabling the DLNA client at the media receiver?

Did you mean to disable the dlna SERVER inside the config of the media receiver (DLNA client)?

The “Media Receivers” page is garbage. It refresh each minutes, maybe loosing changes. I just finished to edit the permission and save the page but after a few clicks on F5 is is messed-up again. I gived up.

WD if you don’t want to pay twonky to update this 2010 piece of **bleep** hust chose another DLNA server software or build your own!

A software that can’t store MAC adresses in the right way (each MAC adress is stored twice with case differences) shouldn’t be used. Who developed this? Miky mouse?

P.S.: modifing the media receivers page will start another full dabase update. I have no words.