Disable TLER in WD RE4, still available?

Hi LB_WD, thanks a lot for your response. It clarifies a lot. Actually you gave me a good tip in order to make a decission. You mentioned that velociraptor have TLER. I do have an older WD740ADFD Raptor that Ihave been using for more than 5 years as the primary drive of my old computer. Does this one have TLER? If so, then I have already been using a raid drive in non raid environment without any issues for a long time. Concerning this deep recovery you mention I dont think its important for me. Actually I have never seen any of my WD drives stuck for 30 sec-1 min- 2 min trying to recover a sector or whatever, and if would have, I probably would have freaked out and feared for the whole integrity of all the data in the drive, as it would be doing “weird things”.  In this particular case, I think I even prefer the piece of mind of having enterprise reliability drives than the deep recovery thing, that if it would to happen, it would make me fear for the whole drive.

About the Black line, that was my first idea, and I purchased two of them. It didnt come out good, I have issues that havent been resolved. Check out this other thread here, your input would be appreciatted.

http://community.wd.com/t5/Desktop-Mobile-Drives/WD-2002FAEX-busy-timeout-issues/td-p/681679