"device offline"

I am sorry so many you are still having problems and WDC was unable to help you given your circumstances as I realize many of you are not in the USA and that consumer protection laws may not be robust in your country. I suggested earlier that you should return the unit if you can and that is still the best advice. I also gave this post from Oct 5 shown below that some of you may have read and some users got their MCH fixed, and you should follow that thread instead of reading this one that doesn’t show anything constructive and that you are not going to learn very much if you only spend 3 minutes reading useless threads and nothing else.

As to the usability of the My Cloud Home, all I can say is that it is cheap to me and I bought several to use for distributive network storage because they are easy to set up, but it is a consumer product so everyone should have a realistic expectation that it is not going to last very long, certainty not much more than two years which is the manufacturer’s warranty. So have plenty of back ups and don’t be caught unprepared.

2021-11-12_160952