Delete Safe Point Data

I backed up my WD Mycloud using a safepoint to mybooklive.  It is now 1.9Tb of 2Tb full so I bought another mycloud device and deleted the safepoint from my old mycloud and created a new one to my new device.  Although the safe point is now deleted it still states I am using 1.9Tb of 2Tb of data on mybooklive?  I thought deleting a safe point would delete the data from the drive?

How can I recover my space back on mybooklive without deleting my other content?

Tetley09 wrote:

I backed up my WD Mycloud using a safepoint to mybooklive.  It is now 1.9Tb of 2Tb full so I bought another mycloud device and deleted the safepoint from my old mycloud and created a new one to my new device.  Although the safe point is now deleted it still states I am using 1.9Tb of 2Tb of data on mybooklive?  I thought deleting a safe point would delete the data from the drive?

How can I recover my space back on mybooklive without deleting my other content?

From your PC, connect to the same share that the Safepoint was using in and delete the data.

The folder states there is nothing in it?It was the time machine share??

The “scale” at the bottom takes time to update.   It’s not real-time.

If you were using the TimeMachineBackup share, it’s now pretty much empty (12MB / 2TB).

You can also mount any share in Windows and look at the free space there.  It’s real-time.