Defective WD Internal Desktop 500GB Hard Drive(Bad Sector)

Hi,I’m Pradip from India.Recently I bought a WD hardrive and it has bad sector.Where do i have to send my defective drive?


Pradip Manik



You need to contact your country support center and create the RMA order. Please see the contact information below:

India 1800 200 5789
1800 419 5591
Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm ST
1 Like