Data Recovery

Hello everyone, My problem is that after having stored my data in the disk I can not access my data, indeed the disk is recognized by the PC but it does not give me the window to write my password. The data are very important to me and and I want to recover them . I have “My Passport Ultra” Hard Disk

Hi,

Please contact the Data recovery partner to get the data recovered:

Hi Fadwa123,

Data loss is a stressful experience that affects most people who live a digital lifestyle. So, I have also faced the same situation which you are facing. So not to worry, I suggest a way out. Here I’m sharing some software names that you can use to recover your data from any external drives. I have explored EaseUs, Wondershare, Stellar Data Recovery, and Tenor. Out of these, I used Stellar Data Recovery software to recover my data, and to be very honest, it worked perfectly, and I recovered all required data with ease. It provides an option to select the drive you want to scan and recover the data. It’s not costly and easy to use. If you still face some issues using it, you can refer to their YouTube channel. I hope you got your answer. If you encounter some issue using Stellar Software, just drop a comment tagging me. I’ll guide you. Thanks.

Losing important files can be really frustrating, but don’t worry, there’s still hope for recovery. Have you considered reaching out to a professional data recovery service? A friend of mine had the same problem, but he went to a similar company, nwitservices.com. Maybe they can help you recover your files safely and efficiently. In the meantime, it’s important that you don’t attempt to access the disk yourself as this could cause further damage and make it harder to recover your data. It’s best to leave it to the professionals.

I have used Stellar Data Recovery software . Particularly for new users, the UI is incredibly simple to use. It recovers data with a high degree of success. It’s among the greatest data recovery programmes available for the price. The business provides live chat, email, and phone customer assistance! Also, customers may obtain excellent online informative resources from them. Installing it is really simple. Since we occasionally don’t want to restore all of the files, we prefer that we may see the preview of the files before choosing what to recover.