Dashboard version 3.5.2.7 does not start - how to download v3.4 StandAlone?

That 3.4.2.9 worked!!! Thanks!

Hi everyone, it looks like WD has prepared 3.6.2.7 - the update is available via the Dashboard (if you have 3.4.2.9 installed).
I tried updating and I can confirm, 3.6.2.7 does not fix the issues we saw with 3.5.2.7.
The patch notes also have no mention of this issue we’re seeing either.
I’ve uninstalled 3.6.2.7, and reinstalled 3.4.2.9 and I’m back in business.
Surprised nobody from Western Digital has chimed in here, how many of us have open tickets on this issue?

1 Like

Does anyone here have the Razer Synapse software installed? I only ask because the WD Logfiles mention Chroma several times in them, leading me to believe there is some issue with the Dashboard software communicating with the Razer software suite.

I personally have Chroma Connect (the module in Synapse that connects to other RGB Controller software) not installed, so I wonder if that has something to do with it?

I do not have any Razer software or ever had, installed. So, it can be an issue. Or it is just one of them…

On my win 10 desktop same problem. Tried loading the latest version on my Win 11 laptop … all ok. Maybe they just assumed everyone is now on win 11 ??

Hi friend sorry could you reupload the file the page says it has been deleted thanks!

Sorry Manuel, little late - let me know how you make out.

Do you still have a link? I’m getting crazy looking for one

I’ll send you a PM… WD staff I think are flagging the uploads when they’re publicly posted (which is just insane to me).

hi
can you give me another link
The link does not work
thanks

Sent a PM with the link. Anyone else sees this hit me up.

thanks for the link. However after i uninstall v 3.6.2.7 and install v3.4.2.9, the dashboard version still show v3.6.2.7 and not able to start.

Seems like the software installed the latest version even though the setup file is v 3.4.2.9. How do i completely remove traces of v3.6.2.7 from system?

I don’t think any of us had that problem… Maybe try uninstalling and remove everything in %appdata% and %programdata%, then hunt the registry for dashboard entries? CCleaner might help too. After that just run the installer I sent you again.

Not sure why but after i uninstall and reinstalled a few times finally can already. Thanks once again for the link and help rendered.

Hello, could you also send me the stable version of Dashboard - v3.4.2.9 ?

1 Like

Hallo itsbranden,

Could you pls send me a link to the 3.4 version if you find time. I have the same loading crash with 3.6.

Interestingly, the Programm worked when I Frist installed it. It stopped working after I restarted the pc.

PM’d both of you… this is getting crazy.

1 Like

hi there
can you send me a link for the 3.4 version please ?
thx !

Would love if someone could PM the offline installer for 3.4.2.9 also… Experiencing the exact same crashes as everyone else, and no Razr software installed.

js: "Chroma connection FAILED FILE_NOT_FOUND"
js: "Uncaught (in promise) #<Object>"
Failed to download disables and quirks for "Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB" "inbox"

Could you send me a link to the 3.4 version?