Dashboard "Poor" Health Brand New Blue SSD 3D NAND

Used Macrium to clone onto WD SSD drive, everything working fine. Then installed WD SSD Dashboard software which promptly declared the drive health “poor” though the SMART tests are error free, no “grown” bad blocks, 100% reserve space. 0.04% drive wear.

The machine is an HP 6005 with AMD processor, Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7, no known health problems with the setup.

What goes into the “poor” rating when all other data in the Dashboard seems to indicate normal health?

Can you post a screen shot of the dashboard?

Sorry I should have been more specific. under the tools tab select smart then select show advanced details. In the list do any of the attributes show a failure in the results column?

I am having the exact same issue. Pretty sure the Dashboard software is buggy. Literally every other SSD monitoring software I have tried reports the drive in good health, including smartmontools and CrystalInfo. Indeed, the Dashboard’s own SMART tests show good health. It is only the status indicator in the OP’s picture that show this. Weird.

I’m affected too. Windows 7, .NET 4.7.1. SMART attributes is good.