Create Macintosh-specific subforum or thread?

Hi.

Would it be possible to create a subforum or thread with questions about the WDTV Live Hub that are raised specifically by Macintosh users?

For example, I am unable to open the WDTV Live Hub sample themes on my Mac (don’t have the right application; is there a Mac app that allows this?) but would like to examine those themes.  Also, I would like to explore alternatives to (or personal modifications to) the Gallery view.

Thanks.

A Mac subforum would probably be too much to ask for, there isn’t even a PC subforum!

Perhaps an app subforum would be a good idea for both pc and mac users, but in the meantime why not create a mac thread to see if others like it :slight_smile:

hi

good idea, hope someone from the admins look into it.

many apps working only on PC, we miss the fun :slight_smile:

thanks

Thread moved to Announcements & General Discussions: Forum Feedback.

Phillip999 wrote:

Hi.

For example, I am unable to open the WDTV Live Hub sample themes on my Mac (don’t have the right application; is there a Mac app that allows this?) but would like to examine those themes.  Also, I would like to explore alternatives to (or personal modifications to) the Gallery view.

there is no platform dependencies on theme development.

Themes are only a collection of images and XML files, nothing else…

You can edit XML files using TextWrangler on Mac.

To see the .wdtv folder on the Hub, you’ll need to enable viewing of hidden files and folders within Finder.
http://m.lifehacker.com/188892/show-hidden-files-in-finder