Continuous Play Broken

Is it possible that the continuous play has been broken in the latest build?  

I can only play one video when I start WD TV.  I use to be able to play videos continuously before the last upgrade.   I have to restart my WD TV to play the next video.  I tried everything from resetting the WD TV to reinstalling a new serviio server.  

Tomorrow, I will try downgrading the WD TV ,

What is the latest build

What is the model number of your player?

Hi,

The latest firmware version is 2.01.86

My model number is the WD TV Live Streaming Media Player.  I purchased it at Costco about 6 weeks ago.

Part number is WDS-G70000NBK-02.

Thanks very much for your response.

PS:  This is the best media player I have ever purchased.  I have many TV shows on Serviio and I usually like to play all the episodes continuously (while I do other work).

I have exactly the same problem after installing the latest firmware: 2.01.86. Both with .avi files and playing a video_ts folder. When starting a second video, it continuously shows the spinning loader…
Also, maybe has to do with the same problem, if I stop a video, it continues to play in the background. I cannot really stop it, unless I force it to stop by shutting down the whole mediaplayer. Very strange, the player always worked well.
I play my files from a networked NAS over UTP.

Edit: sorry, I have a WDTV Live Streaming Media Player…not the correct forum I guess…but the same problem…

Don’t worry its been moved to the correct forum.

I want to let everyone know that this is a reoccuring issue with these machines.  Take a look at this tread:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Issues/WD-TV-Live-I-own-three-Plays-One-File-then-will-not-play-others/idi-p/419732

Obviously there are quality issues.

I will retrurn my unit asap.