Content Unvailable? iOS Files app

I installed the My Cloud app (works fine) and then added My Cloud as a location to the iOS Files app. it shows the root (MyCloudEX2Ultra), but after that it only says Content Unavailable and if I try to add a folder it says No Share Access. Any help out there for this?

1 Like

Hello pcford1,

This seems a iOS File App specific issue. I would suggest you to contact Apple Support in this concern.

What is the ios files app being used?

Same issue here either with iOS 12.4.1 (iPad) or iOS 13.0 (iPhone XR). It is working perfectly fine with every other cloud subscriptions (Adobe, Dropbox and obviously iCloud) so it seems to be an issue really specific to WD. I notice you can perfectly log locally to the WDMyCloud with SMB with iOS 13.0. I tried to uninstall / reinstall the WDMyCloud app on the iPad (iOS 12.4.1), no change.
Did WD make some progress on this ? Thanks.

Hi,

works fine for me with iOS 13.1, but not with iPadOS 13.1.

The WD My Cloud App itself works fine on both devices.

WD Community,

Thanks for reporting the issue with the My Cloud mobile app and iOS13 Files App integration.
We are already working on resolving the issue which should be available in the next mobile app release coming to you shortly.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

WD Staff

2 Likes

Hi,
problem was solved, but with iOS 13.1.2 on iPhone 11 it returned.
Regards
Andreas

NEW RELEASE! My Cloud Mobile App for Android and iOS