Connection bandwidth decrease to EX2Ultra from another network

My EX2Ultra has IP address say 192.168.50.17 (received over DHCP).

When I connect to it over SMB from Windows with IP 192.168.50.237 and start to play some movie located on EX2Utra, Tx bandwidth (as it is shown via web-panel of EX2Ultra) is more than 60MB/s.

But if i connect to the same device from 192.168.88.1/24 network (or any other) and start the same movie the Tx capacity is less than 5MB/s.

iperf3 tests from 192.168.88.1/24 to 192.168.50.1/24 shows the network capacity more than 200 Mb/s.

What can cause this problem?

Thank you.

The IP addresses are different subnets. . . .that implies to me more than one router is involved?

How are the routers connected?

• Is there a gigabit ethernet cable between two gigabit routers and not a wifi connection?
  • Is there an internet connection where you are hitting an ISP 5mbs upload speed limit?

Is there a gigabit ethernet cable between two gigabit routers and not a wifi connection?

Yes, a gigabit cable between two gigabit routres

Is there an internet connection where you are hitting an ISP 5mbs upload speed limit?

Yes, two routers are connected by vpn-tunnel over public internet, but I’ve checked this tunnel bandwith by iperf and it was 200Mbps…

Does that software check speed in BOTH directions?

In the US; it is typical for internet to have high download speeds (100Mbs) with low upload speeds (5Mbs). That’s what it sounds like is happening here. I have run into this problem before when trying to stream from an EX2 ultra to a device across town.